Re: Restoring Ethics in Government

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ twa800 Message Board ]

Posted by stan clark on September 02, 19100 at 21:00:53:

In Reply to: Restoring Ethics in Government posted by Let's Make a Change on September 01, 19100 at 15:00:16:

: http://www.judicialwatch.org

My name is Stan Clark, a loner, trying to disprove a singular "story" that TWA 800 was SAM'd by a RIM-66M-5 SM-2 BLK IIIB IR SAM GMTR goof (it had a mispackaged Thiokol MK-104 rocket motor in it). It had an infrafed (heatseeker) guidance head (a Hughes I2R to be precise). Not unlike a Stinger. Bill Donaldson gives a good replica of this 1500 pound inert Standard IR missile in the picture on his page one. A Stinger is much smaller than that, Bill. :-)

You may think of me as Mikey of cereal fame. I hate everybody posting on TWA 800. My posted list of heroes on TWA 800 include Bill Donaldson, Jim Sanders, Reed Irvine, Davey, Hendrix, Salinger, Stalcup, Russell, and the list goes on and on. The only change I have made is to remove Ian, at his request. I consider him the most meticulous researcher on TWA 800, but he did let Christine Negroni and her CNN and NTSB puppetmasters set back the investigation by a couple of years.

You can thank Bill Donaldson, Reed Irvine, Jim Sanders and others for having a topic today to argue about. Thanks to them two thirds of the country believe it was a missile that downed TWA 800. We, except Elmer, have cause for celebrating more than Labor Day this weekend. Not bickering or badmouthing our host, ARAP.

I promised not to disrupt this board, hoping Elmer would do the same. So much for the Golden Rule. On TWA 800, the one with the Gold rules.

I cannot let this post about the judicialwatch pass without comment. I punched in the URL and then TWA 800. Judicial watch has mentioned nothing about TWA 800, as I suspected. What in the hell have those "ethical" people been watching for the past four years! As if I did not know.

My point is Reed Irvine's AIM organization and the Commies (Worker's World) are the only established organizations that have questioned the coverup. All of the other PIGs (public interest groups) simply have no courage. That includes my three favorites: GAP, POGO, NSNS and Integrity International. OOOOooops! That's four. The big ones, of course, are Congress, the Executive and Judicial branches of government. The Empire is crumbling from within Folks.

Bill Donaldson's Stinger theory may not match my "navy done it" story, but before you criticize him unfairly, thank him for keeping the missile theory alive. Got that? The reason I prefer the buttkissing pro-feds to you anti-feds is they aren't a bunch of tight-asses like you people. Lighten up! The AvWk was a great victory for us all, Elmer excluded. We have survived to fight another day. Just for that I'll post my victory post on a.d.a. here. You can just ignore it, like you should be doing Elmer's stuff. :-)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It's called: TWA 800: Grateful Nation Backs Dedicated Nonpolitical NTSB 33.40%! LOL AvWk Final Results

The Aviation Week NTSB on TWA 800 Poll final results are now official:

http://www.aviationnow.com/TwoShare/getPage/AWContent/QOW/QOWAsk

"How people voted on other recent questions:

Are you satisfied that the U.S. National Transportation Safety Board
correctly identified the cause of the TWA Flight 800 crash?

No 66.40%
Yes 33.40%

Read TWA 800 Recommendations Focus On Improving Wiring Safety"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I demand a recount! This poll was rigged. You can't trust anybody. We're
missing 0.20 of one percent of the votes cast. That's fully one vote out of
each 500 votes cast. Assuming a hundred million votes were cast, we're
talking 200,000 missing votes here. Where are they? I suspect they're in
that missing Dempsey Dumpster the FBI "lost" containing all of the
seatcovers the FBI was preserving the "residue" evidence in. :-)

On the positive side, this should bring back trains and busses as a safe,
viable mode of transportation. At least until the military starts their new
anti-train missile development program.

Now we'll never know what the country truly thinks of the brilliant defense
of the NTSB Process presented so eloquently here on alt.disasters.aviation.
It's not the process; it's the criminals in control of the process. If only
the NTSB had been given an extra hundred million dollars for further
propaganda purposes and Boeing had been given an extra bil to give to the
victims' families to keep them quiet, I bet the NTSB could have brought
their support numbers up to at least 34%, possibly even 35%. Money talks.

I think the Aviation Week Poll is a crock. There is simply no way a full
third of the people in this country believe a single word the NTSB said. No
way! I'll ask AvWk to do a poll on my story - that TWA 800 was SAM'd due to
a mispackaged SM-2 BLK IIIB IR GMTR. If my story gets no votes, you'll know
there's a missing vote - mine.

This poll reminds me of the dispute between the Green Party and the
government environmental protection agency over a river possibly being
polluted in Ohio which I can't spell . The government insisted the water
was crystal clear and pure, drinkable - until one night it caught on fire.
The last I heard they promised to look into it. LOL

Hopefully, the government will now promise to look into why TWA 800 crashed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If any of you people badmouth one of my TWA 800 Heroes, like Bill Donaldson,again, I'll be back to kick ass. The drone argument is so stupid. The actual explosion of TWA 800 is on the same Kabot photo! It was Reed Irvine's recorded fonecon with Kallstrom that identifed that four navy ships were within 6 miles of point zero, for goodness sakes. The three classified ones (due to National Security LOL) that Kallstrom knows the name of and the one my story says did the dirty (which even Kallstrom does not know the name of) less than 3 miles from the crashsite, the USS ....

Why is it I can't trust a single missileconspiracywacko with potential whistleblowers safety?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ twa800 Message Board ]