Re:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ twa800 Message Board ]

Posted by Michael Hull on September 10, 19100 at 21:43:05:

In Reply to: Re: posted by Rod on September 10, 19100 at 11:33:11:

: The remarks you make about 111 and 990 are just plain false.

: That SwissAir jet reported smoke in the cockpit. Chafed kapton wiring was discovered to have arced and burned in the cockpit area at a fantastic temperature. Kapton wiring was already known to be a hazzard if it arced, burning many times hotter than magnesium. They diverted to Halifax, decided to circle to dump fuel, then they descended in altitude completely overwhelmed by smoke, in total darkness, until they impacted the water at a 10 degree angle.

: Boeing today no longer uses kapton wiring in its planes. The military years ago took the position that it would no longer accept any aircraft from any contractor wired with kapton. Airbus continues to use it.

: There are no missiles, no radar tape evidence, no eyewitnesses, no mid-air destruction signature. No seat cloth fabric, no tampering of evidence, no projectile impact damage.

: What happened to 990 is clear by the CVR.

: What you are presenting is total rubbish. You are just buying into whatever conspiracy theme you happened to like.

: So you reveal yourself to be a crank. Just like Elmer Barr. I am here to make sure that cranks don't get away with nonsense. I didn't let Elmer Barr go unscathed and I won't let you present nonsence as fact either.

: You are inadvertantly working against the TWA 800 cause for the reasons I outlined in a previous post.

: I happen to believe in the facts of the TWA case. But there are no such facts for 990 or 111. You are just adding those crashes to 800 as Elmer Barr added Pan Am 103 and Air India 182 to 800.

: Opposite angle. Same tactic of association.

: And I'm still here to call a spade a spade.

: You are merely using TWA 800 as an example. An example of a greater conspiracy that you already bought into long before July 17, 1996.

: The majority of us are seeing TWA 800 as a tragic consequence of a military mistake. One for which they obviously will not accept responsibility.

: That is the truth of this case. Any extrapolation you make above and beyond that simple fact, is merely the workings of a crank.

: You are using this board for the same illegitimate reasons that Elmer Barr used it. As a platform for rantings, spinning elaborate, highly convoluted fairy tales borne out of a greater agenda that goes far beyond any concern for what happened to TWA 800.

: I can serve as a bs filter on this board because I come here with no biases, no political leanings, and therefore I can judge the facts objectively.

: Because I can find serious fault with your argument, just as I can with Elmer Barr, that proves that I am not motivated by any political agenda, nor influenced by any political organization.

: Read my earlier post about a "headstone mislabeled".

: Rod

I GIVE UP - MORE AD HOMINEMS - YOU STILL HAVEN'T READ THE TALE OF THE TAPES. WE CAN'T CONTINUE ANY USEFUL DISCUSSION UNTIL YOU DO.

Michael

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ twa800 Message Board ]