Re: Here's an easy way for Donaldson (and ARAP) to determine if the Navy is involved

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ twa800 Message Board ]

Posted by stan clark on September 15, 19100 at 22:53:25:

In Reply to: Re: Here's an easy way for Donaldson (and ARAP) to determine if the Navy is involved posted by Jim McArdle on September 14, 19100 at 09:39:37:

: : TO: Cmdr. Donaldson and all members of ARAP

: : Here's a simple way to determine if the Navy is involved. Ask them the following questions through a FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) request.

: : (1) How many U.S. Navy surface ships and submarines were within 50 nautical miles of flight 800 when it went down at approximately 2031 hours (e.t.) on 17 July 1996?

If the navy won't tell congress, how do you expect them to tell ARAP?

: : (6) Were there any Naval officers who were relieved of command between 17 July 1996 and 30 July 1996?

One should be more interested in officers being promoted and "protected" for helping to maintain the coverup, especially if it is a contractor goof rather than any ship's fault, as most agree. Study the Iowa tragedy.

: I've thought about this also. If it was a Navy missile, then one or more offcers should have been relieved or transferred. Even in view of a cover-up, I don't see how the people in charge of that exercise or a ship captain could have kept their jobs.

I believe the opposite. If I were ARAP I'd ignore the above request. The requestor is free to make the FOIA, however. Let us know what you find out. :-)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ twa800 Message Board ]