Re: This is the end of this idiots theory...see link

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ twa800 Message Board ]

Posted by trevor on September 25, 19100 at 14:52:52:

In Reply to: This is the end of this idiots theory...see link posted by B.B. Alexander on September 22, 19100 at 15:40:32:

What's to say you can't lie on your back with the tailpipe pointing toward the water?

I don't know, but stingers were once not an alternative on this site, now they are the only alternative, or MANPADS are.

It would be interesting to hear a response to the questions about the Navy, something better than 'I know the chief of staff, I mean, I haven't talked to him about this'.

It would also be nice to hear the ntsb answer the questions about the radar evidence raised on this site, like 'show us how the radar proves the aircraft climbed, lost speed' etc.

Too many unanswered questions on all sides really, ignoring a pertinent and valid question
only adds to the suspicion.

The Donaldson questions should be answered, the FIRO questions should be answered, everyones questions should be answered, that way there's no room for doubt.

What we have is wall of silence, 'they're all nuts' has never, and never will be a valid response to any question.

If the ntsb are so sure of themselves, why not answer the bloody questions?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ twa800 Message Board ]