Re: TWA 800, SwissAir111, EgyptAir 990

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ twa800 Message Board ]

Posted by Trevor on September 25, 19100 at 15:27:04:

In Reply to: Re: TWA 800, SwissAir111, EgyptAir 990 posted by Michael Hull on September 04, 19100 at 20:25:21:

Mike,

This is the first message I've ever sent to you, but I've spent a deal of time at your site, it's worth the visit.

'990 is pretty clear to me, the CVR does that for me, I don't care if a million pilots reported missiles in the area, that CVR shows a guy bullying one guy outta the cokpit, and then contriving a reason for the PIC to leave, and having to urge him too, at the door.

Is this because he saw missiles or some other threat to the aircraft? Is he psychic?

Mike, I have a deal of respect for your stuff, but '990 is not in the same league, and you are stretching credulity beyond it's limits by applying the same format to 3 accidents.

Swissair is another, we know about Kapton, we know about fire risks on aircraft, we know how quickly a fire and smoke can incapacitate a human being, especially when it's toxic.

If you want to see real madness try www.enterprisemission.com and look at that guys reading of '990, he reckons NASA did it, in some wild Masonic ritual, but then he believes that Challenger was subjected to the same.

Stay with the plot Mike, don't lose it.....

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ twa800 Message Board ]