Re: Comments from a certain revered retired naval commander

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ twa800 Message Board ]

Posted by acehai on October 01, 19100 at 16:08:22:

In Reply to: Re: Comments from a certain revered retired naval commander posted by yawwwwwnnnnnn on October 01, 19100 at 13:52:20:

: Hi,

: Aint 'acehai' a guy who believes that there is life on Mars? (And I mean IS - NOW) Or is that another one?

: Odd how flakes come in pairs, one nutter believes that Mars is being mined, the other don't listen to anyone who answers his stuff.

: Maybe you're blind!!!!!

: That's it, spacehi is BLIND,it's why he don't see the answers to his messages. He also has a blind secretary, she don't see 'em either.

: Boy, spacespy, you dun fooled us there, we all thought you were just a ****, now we know you've got a serious problem, maybe we'll pay more attention to your affliction.

: But, don't count on it 'whyaintihigh'.

: Psychotherapist to the nuts who believe that all things are a conspiracy or other way out of line, off the wall madness.

: My card ~~~~~~~~~~~~~kyu!

: Wastemy is now undergoing treatment for his affliction, donations can be sent to 'Heywhy, the farm, (amusing) some dump in wherever, whatever county.'

: Acehai lives - yeah right..........

Bob Donaldson/yawwwnnnnn

Am I to assume that this is your "response"? If so, I would refer you to Disinformation Rule #5, which I have thoughtfully posted previously, but will refresh your memory again.

Disinformation rule #5: SIDETRACK OPPONENTS WITH NAME CALLING AND RIDICULE.. This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger' ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that appproach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'flakes', 'nutters', 'kooks', 'right-wing','conspiracy buffs', etc. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with the issues.

Bob, it appears my postings have struck a bit to close to home for your comfort, witness the preponderance of posts in support of my position. You are avoiding the issue of overwhelming evidence of naval culpability in the Flight 800 shoot-down with disinformation tactics. Your undemonstrated charges against the messenger have nothing to do with the facts or the issues. Why do you refuse to address the issues by use of this disinformation tactic?

p.s. Is this the incivility and anonymity you were discribing?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ twa800 Message Board ]