Re: Acehai posted an e-mail he sent me but seems reluctant to post my response, why?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ twa800 Message Board ]

Posted by acehai on October 01, 19100 at 16:14:46:

In Reply to: Re: Acehai posted an e-mail he sent me but seems reluctant to post my response, why? posted by Hey Ace, what a waste, was it mace? How's it taste? Was it laced? That stuff yuh done took? on October 01, 19100 at 13:56:42:

: : : Posted by acehai on September 20, 19100 at 22:19:25:

: : : I will share the text of invited comments by e-mail re:Message Board in the Breaking News section of this website.

: : : Mr. Bob Donaldson, webmaster:

: : : I would be very interested in just who you are referring to as being uncivil It appears that incivility is the favorite approach for advocates of the "terrorist in a
: : : speedboat" nonsense. Name calling and ridicule are disinformation tactics to cover a insecure position.

: : : I make no bones about my problem with the hesitancy of your brother to address honestly the Navy's role in the shootdown. I feel strongly now that the
: : : hesitancy can only point to his MANPADS scenario as a fallback position when the "center tank as initiating event" finally gets laughed out of town. This is a
: : : disinformation tactic, as are the attacks on individuals posting on the 'board' in opposition to your viewpoint. By the way, it appears that these individuals are in
: : : the majority, so if in the near future you pull the 'board' as, so far only ONE poster has advocated, those anonymous, uncivil posters with enough reasoning
: : : ability to add 2 and 2 together and get "friendly fire" will not go away, but by your action, recognize the weaknesses inherent in your position.

: : : You would do well to keep the 'board' open and defend your position, if possible, when assailed by logic and compelling evidence of Navy involvement,
: : : coverup and willing complicity by the mainstream media.

: : : I have posted my e-mail address and screen name, but to prevent the deadly sin of further anonymity I'll sign off as:

: : : Then I signed my name, rank, organization, and ATP number. with a PS stating:

: : : I also count it an honor to be personally acquainted with Jim and Liz Sanders. Nuff said.

: : : acehai

: : Just what was your response, Bob? I received no e-mail from you, or your brother. If I have missed it somewhere in the 'board', I beg forgiveness. My attendence at a presentation by Jim and Liz Sanders may have kept me from scanning the 'board'.

: : I assure you I have no problem addressing the 'Terrorist in a speedboat with a MANPAD' silliness you and your brother are advocating, especially after seeing Sanders presentation.
: : The NAVY is GUILTY. And you and your brother are furthering the coverup.

: : Maybe I should devulge a request that the brother of a certain esteemed, revered, retired Naval Commander made to a prominent, well-recognized investigator in the last week, or--maybe I won't. Who knows, Bob?

: : regards???

: : acehai (incivility, NUTS!)

Dear Bob/yawwnnnn: Please review Disinformation Rule #5.

regards,

acehai

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ twa800 Message Board ]