Acehai posted an e-mail he sent me but seems reluctant to post my response, why?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ twa800 Message Board ]

Posted by Bob Donaldson on September 29, 19100 at 20:58:23:

Posted by acehai on September 20, 19100 at 22:19:25:

I will share the text of invited comments by e-mail re:Message Board in the Breaking News section of this website.

Mr. Bob Donaldson, webmaster:

I would be very interested in just who you are referring to as being uncivil It appears that incivility is the favorite approach for advocates of the "terrorist in a
speedboat" nonsense. Name calling and ridicule are disinformation tactics to cover a insecure position.

I make no bones about my problem with the hesitancy of your brother to address honestly the Navy's role in the shootdown. I feel strongly now that the
hesitancy can only point to his MANPADS scenario as a fallback position when the "center tank as initiating event" finally gets laughed out of town. This is a
disinformation tactic, as are the attacks on individuals posting on the 'board' in opposition to your viewpoint. By the way, it appears that these individuals are in
the majority, so if in the near future you pull the 'board' as, so far only ONE poster has advocated, those anonymous, uncivil posters with enough reasoning
ability to add 2 and 2 together and get "friendly fire" will not go away, but by your action, recognize the weaknesses inherent in your position.

You would do well to keep the 'board' open and defend your position, if possible, when assailed by logic and compelling evidence of Navy involvement,
coverup and willing complicity by the mainstream media.

I have posted my e-mail address and screen name, but to prevent the deadly sin of further anonymity I'll sign off as:

Then I signed my name, rank, organization, and ATP number. with a PS stating:

I also count it an honor to be personally acquainted with Jim and Liz Sanders. Nuff said.

acehai

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ twa800 Message Board ]